Monday 15 October 2007

The Sudanese

Kevin Andrews the immigration minister of Australia is a fuckhead. I wish all sorts of horrible things upon him. How dare he ban Africans from migrating here until mid-late 2008! Where does he get off saying they are forming gangs and are having trouble integrating? How dare he say the Sudanese are going to criminalize Australia. It's not fair! There should be more Sudanese here, they're so pretty! I like having nice things to look at! The Sudanese are like extremely sexy (most of them) art works wandering the city. There should be more of them, not less!!

Mmmm so so so beautiful. I even swapped buses the other day so I could look at the beautiful African. Yeah I know, I'm weird and that it's rude to stare, but he was just so gorgeous, I can't help myself, I'm like a moth to a flame...

Okay so actually I was thinking of swapping buses anyway cause the other bus takes me closer to home, but if we want to get technical I made the ultimate decision only because he was so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment