Thursday 10 April 2008

TAGNATION!

Got myself tagged by the Beauty.

So here goes…

FOUR JOBS I HAVE WORKED

1. Paper Delivery

2. Pizza kid at Domino's

3. Laser Babe

4. Checkout Chick, same as Laser Babe but different company, different name.

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER

1. The Secret Garden

2. My Family and Other Animals

3. I Capture The Castle

4. Bend It Like Beckham

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED (COUNTRIES)

1. Australia

2. USA

3. Canada

4. Denmark

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE

1. Coupling

2. My Family

3. The Good Life

4. The Chaser's War On Everything

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION

1. Fingal Beach - Australia

2. Adelaide - Australia

3. Yellow Stone - USA

4. Italy

FOUR OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS.

1. Noodles

2. Juice

3. Sushi

4. Milkshake with Pearl (Bubble Tea)

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE NOW

1. In Bed with Him

2. On the floor with Him

3. Against a tree with Him

4. Arguing with Him

SOME BLOGGERS TO TAG

Antipop


Dom


GUG


Comrade

Peace

19 comments:

  1. I don't know if I'd take the tag. I don't know what I'd write at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it, Rev. Or I'll be sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, cool. I will. :o) That was quick, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took the poison! Ugh, is coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which Him? the one who moved out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know HIM! Pay me to keep my mouth shut. I am taking cash offers....anyone? my link ^^ above. Heh heh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @GUG: You played the game with me! :D
    @Savage: No, not him. He's gone. I'm talking about the him who moved into his place.
    @31337: You know my 6'4 Shrek, you going to tell everyone what he tried to do to me with that baseball bat? *lies on couch* Patient Confidentiality.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Four Places you would rather be LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. You on couch....

    Moving along, hmmm..i can still ride on that Him thing anyhow. The money i get would be sufficient to but meself out of anything. Mwuahahahahahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. eh ma shrekling! aint no money coming your way :P you earn more then me anyway! you should be sending me money :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the 4 places u'd rather be right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Cheri: Thanks! :D And thanks for tagging me! Pity it's too cold right now for that tree...

    ReplyDelete
  13. That tree must have a few stories DT...
    Yellowstone, nice
    Coupling, interesting show
    and one quick one, what does a Laser Babe do?

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. y isn't anyone tagging me?
    2.coupling, my family? awesome.just awesome. i love.
    3.can i come watch you be in those places?

    ReplyDelete
  15. @b2b: Laser Babe/Checkout Chick - they scan your groceries and pack them neatly (or not) into earth killing plastic bags and occasionally they smile and flirt with you :-D

    @antipop: No one's tagged you? :-o Shall I? I always enjoy a good edit to my posts. Shall I slip your name in above Dom's? You can have front row seats, feel free to bring your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  16. get right on it. i am waiting to be tagged asap

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gal,I do hope you are in those places you would rather be pretty often.Even like right now

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I was in one of those places too. Instead right now I'm thinking about those little girls who died in the fire :-( Depressing, utterly.

    ReplyDelete