Thursday 27 March 2008

Welcome Home My Bed

Take a moment of your day and read this!

My boyfriend of a year and a half is moving out. I am elated. The BED, soon, it will be all mine! Mine to stretch out on, mine to sleep diagonally on, mine to roll around on and get tangled in the covers on a hot night. MINE, ALL MINE! His stuff will be gone, all his clothes and his guitar and his mess will be out! No one there to ask me at 5am why I'm so late coming to bed.

Where was I at 5am? No where bad, just here chatting with my friends. At 5AM?! Yes, at 5am. They be in another time zone, so no, my Australian friends and I don't all stay up till 5am to chat to each other. Why would I want to chat to them that early, like I don't spend enough time spooning them as we all crowd into the same bed when we're wasted or drugged. I'm on more then intimate terms with them, don't really feel the need to chat online as well.

It's official though, my boyfriend and I are breaking up. Ahh, the sweet sound of a relationship cracking. No hard feelings, we both knew it was coming. Surprised we lasted this long. Not that it wasn't helped by the fact that I have the most horrendous crush on someone else. Shhh though, don't tell my boyfriend that. It's my secret, well, it was, now though, it is a blog secret.

I think the people around us are going to take our breakup worse then we are. They think we're the cutest couple ever. We've been officially voted the best couple by our work colleagues. And they are right, we are good together, we're great together but there is something missing.

The raw passionate love, the lust, the fire, the anger, the pleasure! Heated explosive emotions, that's what I need!

He can't muster them, no matter though, because I know someone who can and he will be mine soon. And I'm going to shag him till he can no longer see, can no longer walk, can no longer breathe.

Just have to wait for my boyfriend to leave.

11 comments:

  1. "The raw passionate love, the lust, the fire, the anger, the pleasure! Heated explosive emotions, that's what I need! [...] I know someone who can and he will be mine soon. And I'm going to shag him till he can no longer see, can no longer walk, can no longer breathe."

    Woah. I could do with lessons on how to stack powerful words up like that. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wicked, wicked detamble. cant wait for the boyfie to leave so we start getting sreaming posts. or will u be too busy shagging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @27th: I'm an excellent teacher, come, sit here by me and let me show you where to put your hands. Not in that way, you seedy slutty man! I mean where to put your hands on the keyboard! Honestly!

    @antipop: Oh I'm sure I'll eventually write something about it. Eventually.
    When my bf has left and my holidays are here. Then I'll write, but that is still quite some way off. You'll just have to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. You know, I had actually forgotten what an amicable break-up was like. Last one wasn't all that nice. So good on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is supposed to be sad, why am i laughing myself to tears instead? I swear i have a busted rib now. THat last line is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what kind of conversations are you and your friends having to be up past 5am?! really!

    on the break-up, well, I hope these cheeriness continues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @31337: You busted a rib? Oh dear. Glad to see my break up is so highly amusing for you! :)

    @Iwaya: Kinky conversations of course. The cheeriness will probably continue until he has left because then the rent will sky-rocket and I'll be left to pay a full $130pw rent for the one room, since he won't be here to share it with. Oh well, $130 isn't much, just over a third of my income. No matter, I'll just give up food and clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those last lines....
    powerful!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, shuks...but it's a good thing y'all are so civil about it...

    I admire u!

    -Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, shuks...but it's a good thing y'all are so civil about it...

    I admire u!

    -Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoa!!! i could feel the excitment and anxiety of ur boyfriends departure as i read the blog.

    hope u get the hottie u have ur eyes on!!!

    ReplyDelete