Friday 29 February 2008

HTML HATES ME ; (

Need to figure out how to linkage and picturage here and there's a massive tennis ball sized knot in my hair and I am pissed! That's it, I'm cracking open a bottle, I don't care how early it is!

Sydney, couple of days ago. HAHA. SUCKERS!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCtbna6iEgQ&feature=related

Hmm, that was unexpectedly simple. Either I'm total idiot or a complete genius!

Effin' hell that was a intense knot to work out, two hours it took! My arms are killing me from holding them up behind my head. Owwwww. Where's my booze got to?

5 comments:

  1. HTML hates you? In my world, I hate HTML.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm! Crazy, crazy.

    Thank you for passing by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is that drink going? This early!

    -Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for writing this.

    ReplyDelete